Salon and Spa Policy
Coronavirus Preventative Measures
Update: May 23, 2020
We are excited to announce our reopening date of May 29. Due to the latest recommendations from the Mayor of Chicago, the reopening of 900 North Michigan will be delayed. We look forward to seeing you soon.
To learn more about our commitments to keeping you safe, please visit here.
Update: March 16, 2020
To our Tricoci family,
The health, wellness and safety of our guests, team members, and community are always first and foremost at Mario Tricoci. While there are still many unknowns surrounding COVID-19, it is now necessary to take additional steps to protect ourselves.
We have temporarily closed our salons and spas. We will be closely monitoring and will comply with the governor’s recommendations for re-opening. Our teams will be proactively reaching out to reschedule appointments during this period.
For over 40 years, we have been honored to provide health, wellness and beauty services to the Chicagoland community and look forward to continuing that tradition for years beyond. Like the community, the country, and each of you, we will emerge stronger.
We want to thank everyone for their understanding and support. We are committed to helping our community during this time and will be posting updates on our website.
We look forward to seeing you at Mario Tricoci soon.
Update: March 13, 2020
Mario Tricoci is following all CDC guidelines for sanitation and taking preventative measures to fight against COVID-19. We have increased our already high industry standards of cleanliness by adding further procedures to every department.
In addition to our industry leading standards, we have increased our hygienic efforts which includes use of disinfectant throughout the day as well as rigorous after hours cleaning by professional cleaning companies.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the salon and treatment rooms.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces which include doorknobs, electronics, plumbing fixtures, armrests and more.
- Makeup artists are using hospital-grade disinfectant on all makeup products, tools and testers.
- Our spa team members clean and disinfect their treatment rooms after every guest.
- We have salon maintenance team members that are following enhanced sanitizing instructions to clean and disinfect our salons and spas.
- We are ensuring that sick team members stay home.
- We are asking guests that are not feeling well to reschedule their service.
- We have implemented a no-travel policy.
- We ask that guests who have traveled internationally please refrain from booking services for the recommended 14 days after travel.
If you are not feeling well, we would be happy to reschedule your appointment for a future date.
Please continue to check our website for additional updates.